Thursday, October 18, 2012

Juicing recipee 5 stars!



5 STARS
( out of 5 stars my kids all gave this a 5)

Red Explosion

I have had a lot of people ask me about juicing.
I LOVE it!
I have never felt better in all my life. I have a ton of energy and feel healthy!
At 40 I think that is pretty amazing to say.

I thought I would test out some new recipes on my kids.  And get them to rate them 1 being yucky and 5 being the yummiest ever!

2 apples
1 small beet
1 pear
1 carrot

 
Sky always helps me juice, she loves it.
Can you tell?

 
So I put the juice in pretty glasses to make it a party and  we cheered and drank up!
Kaylani loved it and she is my pickiest eater.
 
Nevaeh gave it a thumbs up!

Sky couldn't even speak
YUMMY!


Juicing has so many benefits, so I figure I better start off young.


No comments:

Post a Comment